The Editorial Scholar Proofreading Services LLC
“Ensuring the tone of your prose fulfills its purpose and reaches its destiny”
More Than What You Expected!
At The Editorial Scholar Proofreading Services, we deliver outstanding results across five key business ideas: customer satisfaction, professionalism, rigor, quality, and affordability. We offer a variety of services to meet the demands and needs of our clients. The following list below represents our commitment to serve you in a variety of ways:
- Dissertation Thesis Research Paper
- Academic/Journal article Essay Conference Proceedings
- Admissions essay Personal Statement Class assignments
- Legal document Book Manuscript Translation
- Novel Short story Creative works
- English Editing (English as Second Language: ESOL)
- Resumes Cover Letters Curriculum Vita
- Writing Workshops
- Self-Publishing Workshops
- Other documents or materials
What is proofreading? How does it work? When we proofread your work, we make sure your writing is polished, free of error, and readable. During the proofreading process, we are also concerned with clarity and precision. Our proofreading service includes the following:
- We correct your grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- We make sure your work achieves two basic characteristics of the writing process: (rhetorical) consistency and (linguistic) unity.
- We ensure you use the correct word and expression that strengthens the rhetorical aspect of your writing.
- We check for accuracy in smaller details of your writing.
- We offer constructive comments.
Good and effective writing not only involves the proofreading process; it also involves another equally important element: editing. What do we do when we edit your work? In other words, how does it work? The editing process engages the psychology of writing and the psychology of the reader, as you, the writer, attempts to have a powerful impression in the most possible and effective way. Our editing service includes the following:
- We work on the organization and presentation of your writing.
- We ensure your ideas are clear, coherent, and reach the reader.
- We revise your sentences and restructure your paragraphs, as our basic goal is always to achieve readability, precision, and clarity.
- We ensure the selected writing style and guide is consistent throughout the work.
- Our goal is to ensure that the tone of your prose fulfills its purpose and reaches its destiny; thus, we leave constructive feedback and advice.
Our goal is to help you translate your ideas and your reflections from one language to another one. Our language service covers multiple languages, including English, French, Arabic, and Creole. We are able to provide translation service in the following languages:
- English to French
- English to Creole
- Creole to English
- Creole to French
- French to Creole
- French to English
- Arabic to English
- English to Arabic
“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”
“I am irritated by my own writing. I am like a violinist whose ear is true, but whose fingers refuse to reproduce precisely the sound he hears within.”
“Words can be like X-rays if you use them properly – they’ll go through anything. You read and you’re pierced.”
–Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
“The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.”
The Editorial Scholar Proofreading Services provides professional editing and proofreading services for English documents, including dissertations, academic articles, manuscripts, books, legal documents, translations, fiction and non-fiction works. We provide convenient and fast services, safe and confidential transactions. We offer service to students, academics, authors, businesses, professionals, and anyone in need of our quality and efficient service.
Our motto is to ensure that your prose fulfills its purpose and reaches its destiny. Our mission is to ensure our clients are satisfied with the service they receive through professional and rigorous proofreading and editing, fast and convenient delivery, and affordable price.
Do not hesitate to reach out to us so we can serve you and meet your needs.
PO Box 2731
Fort Pierce, FL 34954-2731
Hours of Operation